Return to Ken Judd’s Home Page
Return to Ken Judd’s Penn State Numerical Methods Course Home Page
Penn State 2017 – Numerical Methods by Ken Judd
Below are files related to my lectures on supergames.
I have included the Cronshaw papers, in particular the Cronshaw-Luenberger 1990 paper which is the theoretical foundation for my papers. The published version only discussed the case of symmetric equilibria which reduces to one dimension.
- 2003 Computing Supergame Equilibria.pdf
- 2017 Yeltekin-Cai-Judd-OR.pdf
- CronshawLuenberger1990.pdf CronshawLuenbergerGEB.pdf
- sgameMma Iteration Outer Jan10 PSU.nb
2: Noisy function optimization
- Eisenhauer_et_al-2015-International_Economic_Review paper.pdf
- SU March 28.nb.pdf
- Wild Thesis.pdf