Return to Ken Judd’s Home Page
Return to Ken Judd’s Penn State Numerical Methods Course Home Page
Penn State 2012 – Numerical Methods by Ken Judd
- Monday, March 26: Optimal control applied to an Integrated Assessment Model.
- Tuesday, March 27: DSICE: Dynamic Stochastic Integrated model of Climate and the Economy
- Wednesday, March 28: The future of IAM models (and CGE more generally), and VVUQ
- Thursday, March 29: Polynomial systems: commutative algebra. See Kubler and Schmedders
- Friday, March 30: Polynomial systems
Slides for Monday and Tuesday are PSU_DICECJL_slides_web.pdf and Lontzek_Stanford_SEEPAC2012.pdf.
Papers are DICE_CJL_PSU.pdf and DSICE_PSU_paper.pdf.
See “Open Science is Necessary” for a short discussion of DICE and openness. The codes are at Open Science Letter
- 1 Closed form solutions.nb.pdf
- 2 Triangular Systems.nb.pdf
- 3 Groebner Bases.nb.pdf
- 4 Two players poly.nb.pdf
- 5 Three players poly.nb.pdf
- 6 Hidden Polynomials.nb.pdf
- ubler Schmedders OR.pdf
- Open Science is Necessary.pdf